1. The Organizer of this Sampling Programme is JNTL Consumer Health (Philippines) Inc. located at Edison Avenue, Parañaque City, 1700 Metro Manila
2. Entry is open only to Healthcare Professionals who are currently residing in the Philippines ("Eligible Entrants"). Employees of both Organizers, its associated companies, advertising agencies and their immediate families are not eligible to enter this programme.
3. Participation is voluntary. By entering the Programme, entrants are agreeing to all Terms and Conditions of the Programme as listed on this page and to the programme announcement/s (“the Terms”). The Organizer reserves the right to modify the terms at any time.
4. The Sampling Programme will start from October 1, 2020and participants will be limited to 1-4 samples per month per sku while stocks last. Samples will be mailed within 4 weeks from the date of entry. However, we seek your kind understanding should there be any delay in deliveries due to the impact of COVID-19 and related challenges.
5. The entry should include entrant’s full details, which include full name, e-mail address, mobile number and mailing address. Incomplete or insufficient details will render the entry ineligible.
6. Item(s) to be received:
- 4 pcs of Aveeno Dermexa Daily Emollient Cream 15ml
- 4 pcs of Aveeno Skin Relief Lotion 30ml
- 4 pcs of Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Cream 15ml
Items are all subject to availability and quantities may be reduced without prior notice.
7. By registering for the Programme, entrants are opting in to receive exclusive offers and special member services through mailers, e-mails and sms from the Organizer as may be conveyed by the Organizer from time to time.
8. It is a condition precedent of this Programme that all entrants consent to the public disclosure of their names for publicity or commercial purposes. All entries become the property of the Organizer, unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By entering the Programme exercise, each entrant consents to the information they submit with their entry, transferred to the Organizer and then being entered into a database and the Organizer may use this information to contact the entrant with exclusive offers and updates without any reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
Privacy Notice / Contact Us
We collect your personal information, specifically your name, address and contact, to enable you to enter this programme and for related administration purposes. If you do not give us these details, you will unfortunately be unable to enter this programme. Subject to some exceptions permitted by law, you may request access to your personal information while we retain it. Reasons why will be given if access is denied.
For any enquiries, or for providing us with necessary updates to your personal details, please:
please email: : [email protected]